Ziqing graduated with a degree in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering from the University of Sydney. She is an expert for catalytic systems and works on enzyme-based nanomaterials. Ziqing is a huge fan of Japanese culture and loves dogs. (Bachelor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering)
Education / Research Experience
• Bachelor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering (Honour Class I)
The University of Sydney, 2015 – 2018
Scholarships and Awards
• 2019-2023 The University of New South Wales, Faculty of Engineering, University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA)
• 2018 Dean’s List of Excellence in Academic Performance (University of Sydney)
• 2017-2018 The University of Sydney, Faculty of Engineering, Summer Research Scholarships (12 weeks)
• 2016 Dean’s List of Excellence in Academic Performance (University of Sydney)
“Improved CO2 hydrogenation on Ni-ZnO/MCM-41 catalysts with cooperative Ni and ZnO sites”
P. S. Murthy, Z. Wang, L. Wang, J. Zhao, Z. Wang, W. Liang, J. Huang
Energy & Fuels, 2020, 34(12), 16320-16329. (DOI: 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.0c02813)
Outside of Work / Fun Stuff
Ziqing enjoys spending leisure time with her dog, Hana, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (check out her Instagram page @hana.kawaii.corgi).
Ziqing is also a big fan of Japanese culture. She has been learning Japanese language over the past few years. Ziqing also loves travelling to different countries to experience new cultures.